May 2, 2011

I've Got the End Of Semester Blues

The end of the semester is approaching and my workload is steadily rising. I'm feeling frustrated and overwhelmed. While this is a normal occurrence for this time of the year, right now I'm not dealing with it too well. I should be writing papers and making presentations but instead I'm purposely avoiding all of it. I'm sitting here with all my documents open, staring at my "Shit To Do" list and feeling completely unmotivated. I know that I'm completely capable of completing all of my assignments in a timely fashion, but am I? No. I get to the same point at the end of every semester and its sooo not helpful. I need to find some motivation and get to work...

...because sitting around looking like this isn't helping a damn thing. Ughhh

No comments: