May 15, 2011

Crochet Braids: 1 Month

I've had my crochet braids in for a month now and I'm still in love. I haven't had many issues with it either. The biggest problems are that the hair has gotten a bit dull and the more my hair grows the more you can see that it doesn't match. As far as the lack of sheen, I honestly don't know what to do to make it better...I've kinda given up. Plus I had a weekend of nonstop partying about 3 weeks ago and my hair has never been the same since. As far as the colors not matching, I knew that from the beginning and I don't really care. If you're close enough to me to be all up in my scalp back the fuck up! lmaoo. Anywayyy last night I decided to cut my hair. I did it for a couple of reasons. The ends have gotten a bit raggedy and the hair has flattened out a bit. Since I can't add any extra hair I figured cutting into a layered style would help make it look fuller. Plus I'm only keeping these in for one more week so what's a little snip snip gonna hurt? lol

I'm quite pleased with the look ♥

No comments: