August 14, 2011

Day 7: Five pet peeves

  1. The sound of chewing irks the shit out of me. Annoying smacking and the sound of saliva sloshing around with your food just aint sexy! Makes me nauseous.
  2. Lying. Why go out of your way to make up something when you can just tell the truth? Yeah it may hurt in some instances but I feel like honesty is worth it.
  3. People that think they know every damn thing and don't want to take into consideration anything other than what they think they know. Other than the fact that its annoying as hell talking to these people, how sad would life be if we never learned anything new? You can learn a lot from other people so why stay stuck in your own world?
  4. I cannot stand it when people tell me what they think I want to hear. It may seem like the easy way out at the moment but it isn't the truth and is not helping me at all. I would rather people just be straight up. What's the worst that can happen? My feelings getting hurt? Oh please, get over it! People act like I'm gonna stab them if they say something I don't like. That shows weakness on your part. Man up! I can take it.
  5. I don't like being touched while I'm eating. It makes me nauseous. I also don't do well with loud noises or people standing too close to me while I'm trying to eat. I don't know how I got like this but I will seriously get nauseous if I get bothered too much while I'm eating.

No comments: