August 20, 2011

Day 13: Your opinions about your body and how comfortable you are with it

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm like "damn, ain't that one sexy chick" while other times I feel like "ughh what the fuck??" Of course this is normal. No one is completely in love with their body 24/7. We all have our days. But lately I've been having more of the not so great days. I love my body, I love my shape, my curves and my height. What I don't like is my size. I've finally reached a weight that I feel is unacceptable. I never wanted to feel like this. I've been overweight for quite a bit but now I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable. That is not a good look and is definitely not a good feeling. I seriously need to commit to being a healthier me. I  just need to stop talking and take action. I can't go on like this.

No comments: