February 20, 2013

So In Love

Since last Thursday I've had the pleasure of spending time with my nephew/godson. Never in a  million years would I expect to be so in love with such a tiny person. I've spent years being scared of babies and trying my best to avoid them. They're just so tiny and helpless, I didn't ever want to be held accountable or have such responsibility. Well, things have changed. This little boy has stolen my heart. Everything about him is beautiful, from his smile, to his yawn, to even his shrill cry lol. I don't even mind that he's peed in my hand, pooped on my leg and thrown up down my shirt. When he looks at me my heart melts and all I wanna do is make sure he is ok. I've always wanted to be a mother, so I figured I would just deal with my issues with babies when I would have my own. Now that I have my "practice baby" I am more than confident and excited about my future motherhood.

Damn, I'm growing up lol.

How could you not love that face?

No comments: