February 12, 2013

Tunesday: "Love & War"

Ever since the first time I heard "Love & War" by Tamar Braxton, it has been stuck in my head. It also didn't help that my sister played it nonstop for an entire week after it was released lol. A lot of people are just now learning about Tamar's musical side due to her two reality TV shows, Braxton Family Values and Tamar & Vince. For me, things are a bit different. When her debut album Tamar came out in 2000, my father bought it for me and my sister and I still play it today. Tamar has been talking about putting out new music for a while and its clear that she has been putting in work. I was thrilled when "Love & War" came out and instantly went to #1 on iTunes. I'm happy for Tamar's success and I can't wait for the album to come out next month!



No comments: