October 3, 2011

Crochet Braids Pt. III

Over the weekend me and my sister put in my third set of crochet braids. I decided to use a looser curl pattern this time and it is quite different from what I'm used to. I used Freetress Gogo Curl in colors #1B/30 and #2. After putting it in, I wasn't all that happy with it. The color is a bit too dark for me and after this I will not be buying #1B anything lol. I do like the highlights and how you can see splashes of #2 that lighten the hair up a bit. Initially, I was not feeling the shape and cut but after my sister cut it I liked it much better. Also, its already a little bit fuzzy and its only 2 days old. I don't really mind the fuzz but I can tell that I won't be keeping this in for more than 3 weeks. I like the big curly hair and the looser curls are cute, it just has to grow on me a bit. I'll have updates later :)





Pt.1 Pt.2

No comments: