September 6, 2011

Day 20: Your fears

  • One of my biggest fears is that I won't be remembered. A part of me knows that this is pretty much impossible but there's this other part of me that is scared that I won't leave an impact behind once I'm no longer here. 
  • I won't reach my potential. Like I said before, I don't have much of a drive and most of the time I don't apply myself like I know I should. I'm scared that I'll just continue to let life pass me by and I'll never do all the things I know I really want to do but am too scared to admit to myself. 
  • I won't find someone that gets me. I'm quite a bit to handle and sometimes I fear that I wont be able to find a life partner. Pathetic right?
These fears are starting to sound more and more like insecurities...


Hmmm I'll come back to this. Maybe.

No comments: