September 5, 2011

Day 19: Five items you lust after

If money was no object and I could just buy whatever I wanted just for the hell of it, it would be these 5 things:
  1. A laptop. Yes I'm a senior in college and I have yet to purchase a laptop. I've gotten by without it and after waiting all this time I probably shouldn't even bother. But I still would like the luxury of doing work in my room, in my drawers and not be bothered with going to a computer lab or lounge.
  2. A new camera. My household shared a digital camera from early 2008 until a couple of months ago. We loaned it out to someone and when it was returned the battery would no longer charge. So a new camera for my household would be nice. Until then, I'll just use my cell phone's camera lol
  3. A better wardrobe. I would love to revamp my closet and get a shitload of new clothes, shoes, bags and jewelry. Right now my selection of clothes is pretty damn sucky but my lack of funds is getting in the way of me making it better.
  4. A new MP3 player. I've been rocking with my 8 GB Creative Labs Zen since August 08 and I haven't had any problems with it breaking or needing to be replaced. The only issue I have is that it doesn't have nearly enough space. I got a 4 GB memory card for it and it filled up quick as hell. And I don't rotate new music in and out of it often so I'm somewhat stuck with whats on it. I don't mind this, I just would like to be able to add music. I don't want something too fancy, I'd be perfectly happy with one very similar, just with more capacity.
  5. Some new hair products. OMG there are so many I wanna try! I'm not interested in becoming a product junkie or jumping on bandwagons and all that stuff. I just feel like I have yet to explore different products and there's nothing wrong with trying out new things. I bought some Shea Moisture products last summer and since I'm just now about to run out I would like to try something different. I'd like to try some things from Enso Naturals, Darcy's Botanicals, Beija-Flor Naturals and maybe Cantu. I wouldn't go crazy buying a whole bunch of products and using them at the same time. I'd just like to give them a try, I don't see the harm in that.

No comments: