September 12, 2011

Day 26: Things you like and dislike about yourself

  • I love my smile
  • I don't like how moody I can be. My mood can switch drastically in a 30 second span of time -__-
  • I can and will talk about anything. Nothing is too taboo for me. I have a reckless mouth and I use it quite often lmao
  • I don't know how to let people get close to me. I guess I've been hurt a bit and maybe I have issues with being abandoned. Idk I haven't quite explored this fully...I'll get back to it lol
  • Sometimes I see things that no one else can see
  • I can be kinda bitchy and insensitive sometimes :/
  • I'm very sensual. 
  • I can come off a bit standoffish. The thing is, that's just how I appear. I don't walk around smiling and shit but I am approachable. 
  • I'm a bit psychic sometimes. No, seriously lol
  • Ummm Idk, I just love me :)

No comments: