September 15, 2011

Day 29: Five weird things that you like

  1. I love putting milk into my applesauce. I've been doing it since elementary school and it just stuck.
  2. I like to sing in public bathrooms. I always thought it was weird until someone told me that bathrooms have good acoustics. Guess its not that weird after all. Well, except for the people that hear me lol
  3. Is sleeping naked weird? Cuz I looove sleeping without any clothes on. Naked is the way to be.
  4. I like doing repetitive, mundane things. If you ask me to sit and take out all the staples from a pile of papers I wouldn't mind at all. 
  5. I could be in the middle of a conversation and if I hear a word that triggers a song, I will bust out in song lmao. Is that weird? I find it kinda cool lol
 

    No comments: