April 4, 2011

My Game Plan

Motivation
- I'm starting to not like what I see when I look in the mirror
- I always hated shopping, now I really hate shopping
- I have potential to be 10x sexier than this
- I'm out of shape. Working out can help my endurance and performance for other physical activities (get your mind out of the gutter!)
- I recall dreading going to gym class in HS but I ALWAYS felt better afterwards. Its definitely a stress reliever.
- This is something that I can do, I just choose not to - that's stupid of me

Goal
Right now I'm a size 16 or 18 depending on the brand. I weigh around 250 but since I'm 5ft9 with a very shapely frame most people cant tell that I weigh this much. Well I do. Interestingly enough, I have to convince people of that lmao. Anyway, at my smallest I was a size 11/12, weighing around 185. Shit, that was quite a few pounds ago...anyway my goal would be to get at least to 180 by the end of 2011. That would mean I would try to lose around 10lbs a month. I'm not in a rush to get skinny, I actually have no desire to be skinny. I can't see myself past a size 10 - that's my limit lol. Also, this goal is realistic because it leaves me room to take my time, fuck up, slack off - whatever. I don't plan on going at this vigorously, I wanna take my time.

Game Plan
Food - Trying to eat healthy on this campus is hard as shit. Especially when you want something quick and easy. I honestly don't plan on changing too much of my diet. I'm gonna drink more water, stay away from sweets, try to limit my fried food intake and attempt to eat less ice cream (even though its soooo yummy smh). Plus I need to eat breakfast, it makes a huge difference with me. Oh yeah and portion control.
Physical activities - For now I only plan on doing cardio. Eventually I'll go back to weight training - its been a while for me lol. I plan on going to the gym at least 3 days a week. Maybe I'll do some conditioning in my room too. Hmm...

No comments: