January 25, 2012

Crochet Braids Pt. 4

My new hair came as an accident. Last week I decided to do another set of crochet braids and instead of curly hair, I used afro kinky bulk. I wanted a big crazy looking fro, and that is exactly what I ended up with - an entirely too big and scary afro that I couldn't even style. Me and my sister were stuck for a minute but we quickly came up with a plan B. Since we weren't about to waste hair or time, my sister twisted the hair.



I like these twists because of how realistic they are. I've already have quite a few people think that this is my hair lol. I mean, my hair is this length but its not quite the same texture. I plan on keeping these for a few weeks.

Is it weird that it hasn't even been a whole week yet and I miss my hair already? I love doing protective styles, I just end up getting bored or wanting to play with my hair. Hopefully I can resist the urge for a while.


Pt.1 Pt.2 Pt.3

No comments: