- Graduate - this one is a given. I will be walking across that stage on May 20th, 2012. No if ands or buts about it.
- Find a job and start working. Somewhere. Who knows where, just some damn where lol
- Keep experimenting with my hair.
- Incorporate exercise back into my life.
- Lose at least 50lbs. 70 is my real goal for December but we'll see what happens.
- Spice up my wardrobe. I don't want to buy any more clothes for the size I am now so I probably won't be working on this goal until the warmer months hit. This makes sense since I don't really care about getting cute just to go to class. So after I graduate I'll be singing a different song. Especially if I'm smaller.
- Record a video of me singing. And post it...publicly lol
- Sing live in front of people...on purpose lol
- Experiment with makeup.
- Work on my skin problems.
- Go on dates. I stay to myself and I don't put myself in situations where I could meet guys. I'm not very open and inviting and if I change my attitude, who knows what else will change. I've been single forever and its because I've kept it that way. I think its time for a change.
- Blog more :)
January 6, 2012
Goals for 2012
I don't make new year's resolutions because I know I will not follow through. I also believe that I don't need a new year for new beginnings. We should seek growth and positive change throughout the year. But I have a horrible habit of starting things and never finishing. I need to quit that shit, on some seriousness. So I am going to make a list of goals for this year. Simply because I don't wanna feel stuck forever. If I haven't grown at all by the end of this year then I have wasted time. So here are some goals. Some are serious and some are random and frivolous. Some are things that are expected of me and others, things I need to start expecting from myself.