August 2, 2012

Day 7 - A song that is your guilty pleasure

Ok, I'm just gonna say it...I love Turquoise Jeep! Last year, somehow I ended up watching "Fried or Fertilized" and I sat and watched all of their videos. Then I showed all my friends. We sang and danced along like a bunch of fools but I didn't care cuz it was fun. That's pretty harmless right? The guilty pleasure part of it is that I downloaded most of their songs and put them on my MP3 player. I get a little bit of joy if I'm walking to the store and "Lemme Smang It" comes on. These songs/videos me laugh and I just find their randomness hilarious lol.

So here are a few of my "guilty pleasures" from Turquoise Jeep:

Turquoise Jeep Records: Keep The Jeep Ridin' (2010)

"Fried or Fertilized" by Yung Humma ft. Flynt Flossy & Whatchyamacallit



"Lemme Smang It" by Yung Humma ft. Flynt Flossy




"Why I Gotta Wait??" (Single 2011) by Flynt Flossy ft. Yung Humma




Yes this is a bunch of craziness. But I love it lol 


Go check out their other videos. You know you want to.

No comments: