August 10, 2012

Braidout!

After I washed and conditioned my hair, I applied Tresemme Flawless Curls Lotion Creme, aloe vera gel and Nature's Blessings Hair Pomade. I usually do about 10 braids but I felt like doing them smaller so I ended up with 24. I was a bit skeptical and scared that my hair would come out flat. But it came out great! I love the combination of the products, the definition and shine, and the fact that I had some body.







Random back story to the Tresemme's lotion. My old suitemate left her bottle when she moved out in 2010. I brought it home, thinking that I would return it to her when I saw her. Since then she's been to my house, I've been to her house and we've met up quite a few times. Out of all these chances to return it, I never remembered to return it. A few weeks ago, I saw it on my dresser and was like "heeeyyyy, I should try this product out! I mean, she's got to have replaced it since then, right?" So first I did a wash and go but I didn't use gel so it didn't hold up as well as I'm used to. I do like the product though.

No comments: