August 16, 2012

Day 21 - A song you want to dance to at your wedding

I'm gonna take the classic route (or corny, depending on how you feel) and go with the electric slide! Of course I coulda chose a cheesy slow love song because there are tonssss of those. But when I picture my wedding I picture my family blended with his family all excited, laughing and joking, dancing together on the dance floor. Plus, what's a Black wedding without the Electric Slide??? lol

Marcia Griffiths' "Electric Boogie" from Carousel (1990)




Sooo am I the only dodo that didn't know this song was sang by a big deal, hugely famous Jamaican Reggae artist? Please tell me I'm not the only one. Oh, I am? *hangs head in shame and slowly walks away*


Oh and also I'll add my favorite group dance everrrr! The Cha Cha Slide oh yeahh !

Mr. C The Slide Man's "Cha-Cha Slide" from Cha-Cha Slide: The Original Slide Album (2000)




If you know me you know my favorite parts are "hands on your knees" and "how low can you go." Oh best believe I will be breaking it down at my wedding hahaha

No comments: