June 8, 2011

What Have I Been Doing to Myself?

Last week I sat down and looked at a couple of photo albums from 2005-2007 and they made me a bit sad. I was upset for two reasons:
1. Those were the best years of my life. That time was when I had the most fun and felt the best about myself. (The first half of 2008 was pretty damn good too but I didn't look at those pics lol)
2. I was much much smaller than I am right now. I don't even recognize that girl anymore :|
Here's a couple of pics from Summer 2005 that I came across.

After my sister's graduation from the Academy of Finance :)

After my ex's graduation. He's obviously cut out lol


I've enjoyed myself since then but it has never gotten back to the way it felt then, maybe it never will. But shit, can I at least come close? I'll be graduating soon and starting my life. Right now is my time. I should be enjoying my young adulthood and making the best out of life. Which leads me back to my weight. I can be much sexier than I am now. I know that I won't get back to how I looked then, that isn't even my goal. I was 15 so of course I won't look like that anymore...I don't even want to lol. But I can get back to that weight, and smaller if possible. At that time I was an 11/12 and my goal would be to get to a size 9/10 and to get rid of between 60-80 pounds. I know I said this before but I have to keep reminding myself of what I need to do to keep it fresh in my mind.

So basically, I am on a mission to get my health, mind, body and spirit to where they need to be. I'm tired of feeling stuck. It's draining me of energy.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the positive ending thing, so here it goes...Today I did my first oatmeal & honey mask and my face loved it. I will be trying it again :)

No comments: