June 27, 2011

In love with my curls :)

I know I say this a lot but I LOVE my hair. I'm glad that I decided to stop straightening my hair. I have no intentions of ever going back to a relaxer. Nope, never.

Earlier today I trimmed my ends and did a deep conditioning treatment with olive oil, honey and a tad bit of conditioner. After I rinsed it out I had to take some pics because my curls were just so sexy. It made me realize that I don't ever really wear my hair without it being manipulated in some way first. Since I'm in love with twists/twist-outs that's what I do 90% of the time. I barely ever do wash and go's with my hair because I have yet to master a good technique that keeps my curls sexy without the fuzz or find a product that works halfway decent. So I'm still working on it lol.

My hair might look a bit shiny because of the flash but hopefully the sexiness is still noticeable lol.




Random but doesn't it look like I have a Jheri curl? I know I can't be the only one that sees the similarity lmaoo. Nah but on a serious note, I have no idea what my curl pattern is. I barely have any coils, mostly have S shaped curls. Actually, the more I think about it, the more it doesn't matter.  As long as its stays healthy and sexy :)

Oh yeah, to end with some positivity, I'm going to stop complaining about my hair. Yeah its not as thick and full as I'd like but why complain about something that I cannot change? Waste of energy. Plus, not too many women love their hair as it naturally grows out of their heads. I don't want to be one of those women. I know what I have and I appreciate it :)

No comments: