June 8, 2011

Negativity

So I'm sitting here reading my old posts and I notice a trend. There's quite a small percentage of my blog that is positive while there is an overwhelming presence of negativity. It seems as though the only things I can write about revolve around my unhappiness and my attempts to remedy how I feel. As I stated before, I have this blog solely for me to vent and write down how I feel so that I can sort through my issues. But lately I've felt as though my constant negativity isn't good for me. It just keeps me in the same place that I'm trying to avoid.

I'm not happy. So my blog isn't happy. I've been depressed for as long as I can remember. So my blog is quite depressing. I can't have this anymore. So I've been considering taking a break from writing, well, publicly I mean (I'd be a crazy fool to stop writing altogether lol). But I have a feeling this won't help. So instead, I'm going to write down how I feel but I MUST end every post with something positive. Whether it be about me, about my day, something that made me smile, or a remedy to the problem I'm currently having.

One of my biggest problems is that I can recognize my flaws and ways of fixing them, but I don't. I talk about what's wrong and what I can do to make it better, but do I ever? I usually start and halfway through the process I slack off. Every time. It never fails. This is no way to live. So I'm gonna try to make some changes, starting here. It may be small but shit, its better than nothing. Soooo here's a song that makes me smile. The video is kinda, ummm....but I love this song :)

Encore - Cheryl Lynn

No comments: