October 4, 2010

Ready For Love Pt. II

So after reading my last post, I felt the need to elaborate. I've been single for what seems like foreverrrrr. And sure during this time there have been a few guys that were interested, but I can't quite say it was reciprocated. Plus most of the time, these situations just lead to dead ends.


I said that I might not be ready, and well that may be true but at the same time that's how I feel. I'm not seeking validation from the opposite sex but who doesn't like that kind of attention? Who doesn't want to be desired? Who doesn't want to feel like they're necessary or important to someone? And it's not that I don't feel this way. My family and friends make me feel loved on a daily basis. But there's still something missing. Something that my homies and kinfolk just can't give me, no matter how hard I try to substitute it.


I wrote a post in March 09 called Desires and it seems like nothing has changed since then. I get tired of talking about being single (& I'm sure people are tired of hearing me talk about it lol). But the truth is I hate this feeling. There's a difference between being alone and feeling lonely. No I'm not alone, but I can't help but feel lonely at times. I hate admitting to my feelings but I have to tell myself I'm human too and its completely normal. It's just so frustrating, what I want is pretty simple...

No comments: