October 14, 2010

♫♫♫♫

Sometimes I sit and think about what it would be like if I was a singer. No, not a famous singer, just a singer. I love to sing but my voice isn't all that great. What I love even more than singing is listening to music; nothing compares to how good that makes me feel. So I wonder how it would be if I could have that affect on people. How would it be if I could create and evoke emotions in people with my words and voice. A part of me wants to say this is possible, I mean I don't have a horrible voice lol. Its just not where I want it to be. I wouldn't dare sing in front of people, alone, on purpose lol. But I'm getting there I guess. Even if I don't ever share my love of music with others through song, some day in life before I die I must go into a studio and make some songs. That's always been a dream of mine. Even if the music is for my personal enjoyment and no one ever hears it. I think I just need that experience.


Hmmm.......

No comments: