March 31, 2012

Grief Sucks

I think I'm in a state of grief. This past week my emotions have been all over the place. My college career is ending and I don't know what to do with my feelings. I'm sad because I'm leaving, I'm excited to finally be done yet I'm terrified of having to become a real adult. In the middle of all this confusion, I'm also grieving the end of my time at school. And I suck at expressing grief. My first reaction is anger. I'd rather be pissed off than just sort through my actual feelings. I know it sounds crazy but that's kinda how I've always dealt with it.


 I know that using the term "grief" may sound strange but in these past couple of weeks I've already made up my mind that I'm leaving. I've detached myself from school and I'm suffering because of it. I've lost focus in classes and I need to snap out of it because I still have 7 weeks left. Ugh....

No comments: