- I don't know how to flirt. I come off bitchy and defensive and I think that guys think I want to cut them by the way that I look.
- I've never really dated. I met my first boyfriend when I was 15. We were together until I was 17 and I've been single ever since. I've talked to a few guys since but the last time I was talking to someone was almost two years ago. I feel so out of the loop when it comes to dudes. And it doesn't help that I come off a bit harsh. I really don't mean it though :/
- I haven't dated in a long time and I'm a bit scared because I don't think I have "dating etiquette." Whatever the fuck that's supposed to be...
- When I do date someone they are going to have to understand that I do not put on shows. I don't pretend and I don't take bullshit. So if I'm "supposed" to say certain shit and act a certain way, that shit ain't gonna happen. I'm awkward, I'm blunt, I laugh a lot, I have a lot of quirks. And I like me. I don't plan on changing the way I talk and act just to make someone else comfortable. Maybe I'm stubborn. Maybe I just don't care. But why should I act all sweet and phony just so you can be upset and confused when my true colors show??? Nah, that would be a waste of time and energy.
- I don't like talking about being single because then I overthink everything and start thinking there must be something wrong with me that no one wants me. But that's not the issue. It's not like I'm some crazy unlovable chick. I may have my crazy moments but that's not why I'm single. I'm single because I don't ever meet people, ever. Plus I don't know how to appear approachable so I probably scare off all dudes lol.
- Soon I'll be back in Brooklyn where my choices will (hopefully) multiply like crazy. I refuse to stay in my house all the damn time like I've been doing these past few years. Things just can't stay this way.
March 26, 2012
Random ass rant about my (lack of) love life: