March 26, 2012

Blog Neglect

I haven't written in a while because everything I would like to write seems sad, depressing or repetitive. I didn't mean to neglect this blog, I just haven't felt all that great and I'm tired of writing sad blogs. Anyway, here's my life in a nutshell:
- I'm soooo tired of New Paltz and I'm ready to be out this bitch.
- I'm terrified of graduating and having to be a grown up. I know I have to just suck it up, and that I'll be fine when the time comes. It's still scary to me though lol.
- It's been over four years that I've been single. I'm tired of complaining about it and I kinda don't even have the right to since I've kept it this way.
- I really don't appreciate it when my friends offer my body to people. It happens way too often smh.
- I have not been focused lately. It's like I've hit a wall. Instead of me being excited to leave and working hard to just get it over with, I just don't wanna do a damn thing smh.


Also, it seems as though my blog is slowly becoming a hair blog. This is definitely not the case. I don't have enough time or patience to devote my blog to my hair. I love talking about what I'm doing with my hair, but lets be real - I don't have but so many readers lol. Most of the time I post about my hair just to have it documented so I can come back and see the stages I've gone through with my hair over the past 3 years.

No comments: