March 17, 2012

This Week in Hair

Sunday night I washed my hair and put in 12 twists. Since I love the definition of twistouts but hate the shrinkage, I decided to try something new and band my twists. Here's a video of banding, if it sounds unfamiliar. I was looking forward to the outcome but I will have to try it again for two reasons. One, I need more bands and two, my hair didn't dry all the way by Monday morning. When I took out my hair, it came out a bit frizzy. It was still cute though lol. Also, I might try it on dry hair next time.




Then on Friday I had a cute little pony-puff going on. It's been a while since I had my hair up, I forgot how cute it was lol.



By the way, no I am not wearing the same shirt! I just like purple lol


Lately I've been noticing that my styles don't come out like they should. So I finally figured out why: my ends are raggedy! lol. Yeah so during spring break I'm gonna trim my ends, cuz this just ain't cute. I'm also still debating whether or not I wanna put my hair back in hiding or keep it out. I guess I'll decide after my trim.

No comments: