November 15, 2011

New Hairstyles

Over the past couple of weeks I've been playing around with my hair a bit. The first style I did was a pinned up look. The night before I braided my hair with Cantu Shea Butter and sealed with castor oil. In the morning I took the braids out, pinned it up in the back and left the front out to hang. I was really feeling the look and got a bunch of compliments.





Sooo here's my first bun...ever lmaoo. I've never worn a bun before. When my hair was straight I never had enough body for one. Even now, I don't have enough body or length so I just folded my hair and pinned it down. I don't really care too much about having the slicked down look so all I did was wet my hair and added a bit of olive oil. It came out pretty good.






Oh yeah, this was done with a braidout as well. I've really been feeling braidouts a lot lately. The definition is good and it stretches my hair nicely. I've been playing around with other styles too but didn't take any pics, womp womp lol. Right now I have some coils in and I plan on doing a coil out. We'll see how it comes out in the AM...

No comments: