November 1, 2011

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

Whoa, 15 though? *sigh* here we go...

Random facts, no explanations.

  1. I don't have a middle name.
  2. I haven't had a relaxer in 3 years :D
  3. I'm 5ft9 (which I love :)
  4. I used to want to be an artist, then a veterinarian, then a psychologist, then a professor, then a social worker and now, I just don't know anymore...
  5. I HATE shopping!!! With a burning passion!
  6. I've secretly always wanted to be a dancer. Sometimes I wish I woulda got into it when I was little, now I feel its too late. Plus I'm a huge punk lmao
  7. Without music, I just might die. Well, not literally, but you get the point lol
  8. I love to write, mostly about me or things related to me lmao
  9. I've been single for 4 years come January. Damn.
  10. I have an older sister and sometimes I don't think she realizes just how much I look up to her. Maybe I'm too dependent on her at times, but I really couldn't imagine my life without her.
  11. My father died of lung cancer when I was 14. Funny how this ends up on a list of facts about me. The truth is, a very big part of me is wrapped up in him and my loss.
  12. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y.
  13. I don't have a favorite color. I do love purple a lot though lmao
  14. I like to sing, privately lol
  15. I detest the color yellow.

No comments: