November 9, 2011

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.

Sooo I completely forgot about the last day of the challenge...ooopsss lol

I don't feel like taking a picture so here's a pic I took on Saturday. I was so bored that I decided to play in my makeup. I'm not too sure of how it came out since I'm not into makeup like that so view with caution lmao

Hmmm good things? Let's see....
  1. I passed a class that I was certain of failing. Which means I won't have to retake it next semester.
  2. I really enjoyed Black Solidarity Day this year. It was my favorite one and it really made me think and reevaluate myself. I need to write down how I was feeling on Monday before I forget about it and go back to being uninspired.
  3. I find something to complain about everyday. But I should be grateful. I'm alive and well. Maybe I'm not where I want to be but at least I have the chance to work towards getting there.

No comments: