November 16, 2011

Coil Out

Monday afternoon I washed my hair, which was looong overdue lol. Then put in coils just by twirling sections of hair with my index finger and thumb. I used my Cantu Shea Butter and olive oil. This morning I took out my coils just by unraveling them and separating them into pieces. This is how my hair came out:



My hair came out shiny and soft. It's a tad bit frizzy but I like it like that. I'll probably separate it some more as the days pass to make it look bigger and fuller.

By the way, did I mention how much I looove the color of my hair?? I reallly do lmao. When I was younger I said I would never dye my hair and I still feel this way. It's such a pretty brown, dying it isn't even an option for me. I always say that if I want my hair to be a different color, I'll just buy some lmao

No comments: