January 26, 2010

Touch Me, Tease Me, Feel Me and Caress Me

Yesterday I randomly came across an article on Yahoo Health called "Going Up! 7 Pointers to Lift a Bad Mood." Being that I recognize that I sometimes have bad mood swings and I have my bitch moments, out of curiosity I read the article. Nothing really stood out to me about the article, until I got to number 3 which stated, "Human touch increases the production of endorphins, growth hormone, and DHEA, all of which lengthen your life span and lower the negative impact of stress. Studies have found that patients who are regularly touched recover faster than those who are not touched. So give someone a hug and feel both of your moods improve." While reading this, a little light bulb went off in my head. I realized I don't get much affection. I'm lacking in just regular touching, hugging and shit like that. While at home the only affection I get is from my mother, which I love. She's the only one I can be all touchy feely with there. At school I molest my best friend on a regular basis...wait does that sound weird? Well if you know me, you know I have a thing for squeezing butts, among other things... Anyway, back to what I was saying. It's been a long time since I got affection on a regular basis. Maybe that's what I'm missing. Well at least part of what I'm missing anyway.....

No comments: