May 9, 2009

Yeah I'm Weird, So What?

I'm weird and I know it. I don't really give a fuck actually. While everyone is so busy being "normal" and trying to fit in I'm living my life being "weird." But I know what I am and I don't care if you don't like it. You can go ahead and drown in your insecurities while I breathe in the fresh air of weirdness. If being weird means that you know who you are and refuse to give in to the norms then fuck it, I'm weird!
Shit, being normal is weird. Who the hell is normal anymore anyway? That's boring. LMFAOOO
I love me and all my weirdness. I'm unique and I'm pretty fucking sure you wont ever find another like me anywhere - on some real shit.

OK my ramble is over lol.

1 comment:

Quiet Storm said...

Kudos to you boo! You're not weird, your unique! Peculiar maybe; and you know God loves to use peculiar ppl! LOL