May 3, 2009

First Day

So here's a video that I took part in a few months ago. A good friend of mine, Vixon is really into filming and all that good stuff and he asked me to be in one of his films. Very early on in my first semester of college having someone to ask me to be in a film was scary as hell! I'm pretty damn shy and acting is wayyyy out of my comfort zone. Luckily, its a silent film lol. But anyway...

Seeing myself on film is scary to me and I realized that how I see myself and how I actually look are two totally different things lol. Stepping out of my comfort zone was a good thing though, I feel like I need to do that more often. It's so easy getting stuck in the same ole thing doing the same shit over and over. It gets boring and you never learn or grow as a person. But I'm glad that I did this, as scary and hard as it was...it really helped me grow as a person. Plus...it confirmed that I look pretty damn good! LMFAO I'm not conceited - being conceited is a form of low self esteem. But being gorgeous and knowing it is harmless, I don't run around telling people, I just know it. Like I said before, everyone is beautiful and I truly mean that.

But anyway, the premise of the film is that it is a girl's first day of college. She can't sleep the night before because she's so anxious. When she does wake up, she takes too long getting ready and is late for class. So she runs across campus to get to class and when she gets there she is relieved and reassured. Check it out - First Day - Directed By Video Vix[o]n


First Day from Video Vix[o]n on Vimeo.

No comments: