May 19, 2009

Summer Fun

Ok so my first year of college is over. A lot of people are writing their memories, the things they've learned and all that good stuff. So I considered doing the same. But then I thought, EWWW NOPE! So I won't do that corny shit, but what I will do is say that this year was ok to me. Not spectacular, not wonderful, not even all that stressful actually - just a different experience for me. The best part was meeting new people and making friends. I enjoyed programs, parties, and classes blah blah blah. Ok enough of that mushy shit......

The summer has began and I have a feeling that this summer will be quite an experience for me. Other than having my first job, it's the summer activities that are exciting to me. The beautiful weather, late night trips to the beach, parties and all that summery stuff is looking good. Plus a few other things that I don't wanna mention because it will incriminate me later on lmao. Yeah, I plan on enjoying myself this summer, on more than one level. I deserve it don't I? I mean hey I am on the Dean's list for the second semester in a row :D I think I deserve to pop bottles...of apple juice of course ;-) hahaha

1 comment:

Video Vix[o]n said...

pop bottle of apple juice and what? that's the real question... lol.

but do enjoy your summer and get money aka the American Dream