April 9, 2012

This week in hair

Dry braidouts have become my favorite style lately. I think I need to start trying new products though because my hair feels ok but looks dry as hell. I think I'm gonna buy a pomade to seal with. When I use my sister's my hair comes out all shiny and sexy. Maybe I'll try this one or this one. We'll see...

Sunday


Monday

Tuesday was an exact repeat of Monday. That night I was lazy and didn't braid my hair. So on Wednesday morning I decided to put my hair up because it was looking all types of crazy lmao.

Wednesday


My little twist/bun thing was cute but it took me like 20 minutes. A simple style like this should take 5 minutes, but since I'm not used to styling my hair, it took me wayyy longer smh. I was supposed to wash my hair that night but I just was too tired. So Thursday I ended up doing the same exact style. It took me 10 min instead of 20 so I'm getting there lol. I was supposed to wash my hair Thursday night but that didn't happen so Friday my hair looked exactly the same lmaoo.

I finallly washed my hair on Friday and braided it up for Saturday.

Saturday

No comments: