It shouldn't be this hard for me to motivate myself to make necessary changes. What the hell is holding me back? Oh yeah, me.
Maybe what I need to do is figure out why I want to lose weight.
I've talked about this numerous times....
- I wanna be a better me.
- I am not anywhere close to being healthy right now.
- I'm tired of struggling to find clothes. I hate shopping already as it is, being bigger just makes it worse.
- I don't feel good about my body.
- I don't want to be the "fat one."
- I feel soooo out of shape. I get winded too easily now and that is not cool.
- Sometimes I feel like my weight is holding me back.
- Sometimes I don't feel cute and I don't like the way I look in my clothes. I feel like a fat blob.
- I am capable of living a better lifestyle.
I figured out why. Now I need to find some damn motivation...