January 12, 2011

Neglect

I think of things to write about on a daily basis but most times I choose not to share my thoughts. I think there's still a part of me scared to discuss how I feel because sometimes its hard for me to own up to my feelings. But some time ago I said that I wouldn't hold back. For one, I doubt I have many readers and two, uhhh this is my damn blog so why should I be afraid to express myself? Clearly you have the option to not visit or read if you don't like what you see. But another reason why I choose not to write often is because I feel stuck. I've been stuck feeling the same way and I've made no efforts to change it. So what I would write wouldn't be anything new. It would be the same old shit and honestly, who the hell wants to read fifty eleven blog posts talking about the same exact thing? Um, not a damn soul.

Since I use this place as a way for me to sort through my feelings, neglecting it just might not be the best idea. But anyway, long story short, I'm gonna come back to writing because I need to and shit, just cuz I can.

No comments: