November 28, 2009

Why Bother?

Maybe I shouldn't blog anymore. I've recently realized that all I talk about are depressing things. My lack of love, recent lowering of confidence, lack of penis, lack of focus and soon to be lack of good grades. Well I didn't write about the last two things but I might as well throw them in now. I no longer write about my opinion on the things that are going on whether it be just my life or the world. Or did I ever? Writing is therapeutic, but putting all my business out here might not be the best way for me to feel better. So maybe I'll stop writing...maybe just for a little while or maybe for good. Who knows? No one reads this shit any way.

2 comments:

Video Vix[o]n said...

Now, I feel offended. I know that I read your blog (not going to lie, haven't read in a while, but I do read). I feel if you have a purpose to keep writing, then everything will be good. You don't necessarily have to put everything out there, but you can use it to feel better.

All you need is direction, and if you feel like talking, you have that device called a phone, and in that phone, there's a few digits that will lead to me... i'm just saying.

Shatera said...

Thanks Vixon but if you haven't noticed...you're the only one that reads this. But I don't write for people to read it; I write because sometimes its just necessary. But I'm not gonna lie and say I don't want readers...

Oh and thanks, I know you're there :-D