March 29, 2015

Hair Update

My hair has become less and less important to me. For months now, I've known that I wanted to cut it. Because it was the winter, I decided to wait until it gets a bit warmer to do my second big chop. So in the meantime, I've been wearing a lot of protective styles. Mostly because I'm just over my hair. Here's a few of my looks:

Straight crochet braids with a "knot less" part.

Displaying PhotoGrid_1427666322023.jpg

It just wasn't working for me, so I took it out after a week and put in Marley hair. I initially did a braidout on the hair, then I did straw curls.

 Displaying PhotoGrid_1427666403708.jpg

Then I bought a half-wig from Outre named "Annie." I looove this hair because it looks like my hair straightened. It blended really well and a few people thought it was actually my hair. Yeah right! lol

Displaying PhotoGrid_1427666616558.jpg

For my birthday I decided that I wanted big hair. So I made a 3/4 crochet wig with Marley hair and did a braidout.  My hair blended perfectly!

Displaying PhotoGrid_1427666696796.jpg


And I'm currently wearing another crochet wig that I made with Glance Waterwave. Loooove this hair!

Displaying 0319151005.jpg

I just did a straw set on the 3/4 wig so that'll probably be my next look. And after that? Chop chop! I'm looking forward to cutting my hair. I'm just ready to not focus so much on my hair. I also just want a new beginning, and this chop will be a part of my process.




No comments: