March 29, 2015

well, hello there...

It's been a while, I know. For the past four months, I've been neglecting this blog. I didn't want to write. I just kept thinking, who would read it? Who would care? Am I even interesting? Am I just going through the motions with this thing? Well, today I've come to realize that the answers to those questions do not matter. And why not? I need to write. It is a part of me that I have been neglecting. And that may be a part of the reason that I feel so lost. I haven't been my best lately. So I figured why even write anything? Who cares about my troubles? Well, even if no one else cares, I should. So I decided not to give up on this blog. I will make an effort to write down my thoughts and feelings, publicly. More for me than anyone else. Because I need it. I do. I need this.

No comments: