July 30, 2014

There's no place but up. Well, down :)

A while ago I decided that I would not blog about my weight anymore. When I did write about it, my post would always be some depressing crap about how fat I am and how I needed to do more work to change it. Then I'd be motivated for like 2 weeks and fall off. I didn't want to write about it because it would be just another reminder of my failure. Well today I've decided to write about it as a marker. By this time next year, I will not still be this size. Maybe I won't hit my goal by then, which might be ok. But I will not be this size. Period.



Of course, I'm still cute lol. But I'm over feeling fat. So over it. I haven't decided on whether I'd be sharing my weightloss trials on this blog or not. We'll see. Either way, I'll be working on it. I don't have any other choice. I'm the heaviest I've EVER been. There's no place but up…well down in this instance lol.

No comments: