July 28, 2014

Hello There...

7.6.14
 
It's been quite a while right? I'm unsure if anyone has missed me but I know I definitely have missed this space. It's been extremely too long since I've picked up a pen and wrote something. Well, stroked some keys technically lol. So what's been going on with me? Quite a lot but nothing at all. How is that you say? Hmm, well I've been going through all types of emotions while staying stagnant in my life. I haven't had much growth in the past six months. I got a "promotion" at work, started a 6 month protective hair style challenge and I've managed to gain some weight and stay in a perpetual state of blah-ness. Sounds like fun right? I've been in a funk lately and I'm starting to wonder if I can remember the last time I didn't feel this way. So today I decided that I was going to take control over my life and try my hardest to keep the promises that I make to myself. One of those promises is to start writing again. Even if no one ever reads this, I still need to be able to express my thoughts. And I have plenty. So just as a warning, there may be some lengthy posts to follow...
 

No comments: