December 16, 2013

Updates...

I just realized that I haven't blogged in almost 6 weeks. It wasn't my intention to to neglect it, I just haven't been feeling like writing plus I haven't felt like I had anything to say. Well, not anything good anyway. Lately I've just been feeling like blah. No excitement. But that isn't new right? Smh.

As far as an update goes??? There is no update. Right now I'm just existing and I need to get my shit together. But I always say that right? Smh. I have a few blogs that I wrote a while ago that I never posted and I decided not to revisit them but to just post them as is.


Oh yeah, I did my own box braids last week! I've never had box braids and I'm glad that I was able to do it myself. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but that could be because I did it the "easy" way and used my hair as the third strand in the braid. It's not as tight or neat as if I had got it done by someone else, but I don't really care. I did it all by myself and if it only lasts 6 weeks, that's good enough for me.




No comments: