April 8, 2013

Coil Out

This post is from before my last set of crochets. I just never posted it. Whoops lol


I have been toying with the idea of doing finger coils lately and I finally decided to just do it. I was unsure because the last time that I did coils, the detangling process at the end was torture. Ok, it wasn't that bad...just annoyingly tedious. I used my free jars of Curls Unleashed Curl Defining Creme and Curl Boosting Jelly. To avoid puffy roots, I decided to start off with a braid and coil the ends. I ended up with way more coils than expected, maybe about 40 or so. Next time I will do less because the larger ones actually came out better than the small ones. Here's the outcome:




I wore my hair like this for about a week. I enjoyed the look and low maintenance of it but after taking it down, my ends weren't too happy with me. I guess this isn't a style I can do often, or at all. Who knows with me though, I stay breaking my own damn rules smh.

No comments: