July 6, 2012

Twistout (Sorta Kinda) Goodness


Tuesday night I washed and conditioned my hair and used my Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment and aloe vera gel & olive oil mix to twist  my hair. I had 12 twists that I kept stretched with pipe cleaners. When I took down my twists the next day the definition was great. My hair was soft, it looked shiny, felt moisturized and I had the best stretch to twists that I've ever had.  But I wasn't happy with it. I was missing volume. Since doing braidouts I have become used to having big, full looking hair. 

Here's some pics:


Juicy looking curls



I liked it but I think if I try it again I may have less twists, maybe around 5-6. Maybe that will lead to more volume and the bigger look that I prefer. I did like the combination of products that I used though. I will definitely be using them again.

No comments: