July 17, 2012

Hair Update


 Last week I finally clipped my ends. It was long overdue. I flat twisted my hair and did bantu knots with the ends. I just used olive oil and the pink Eco Styler gel. Since I didn't go anywhere, I kept my hair twisted for a few days. When I took my hair down, it was very curly and defined but I didn't like the way it looked. So I tried to do an updo. I played with my hair in the mirror for a while and this is what I came up with:





I received a small bag of Taliah Waajid samples monthsssss ago. I used the Curl Cream as soon as I got it and was unimpressed. My hair looked nice but felt horrible...kinda like straw smh. So I was uninspired to try the rest of the stuff in the sample package. Last week, out of boredom, I decided to use the Easy Herbal Comb Out, which is a part of the children's haircare line. I washed & conditioned my hair, towel dried it and raked the product through my hair. I used aloe vera gel with castor oil to seal and I braided my hair in the usual 10 braids. It came out soft, defined, shiny and sexy.





That night I braided my hair again, without adding anything. And it came out just as nice the next day.








No comments: