May 15, 2012

Twist and Curl Fail

Since graduation is this weekend, I have been trying to figure out how to wear my hair. So I decided to try my own variation to a twist and curl by using some small rollers that I bought a few weeks ago.

I cowashed my hair with a new conditioner that I bought the other day - TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner. This conditioner was lovely! The slip was great, it smelled good and it had my curls popping. Here's a pic of a random curl I was admiring: 

Sexyyyy!

Anyway, back to what I was saying. So I decided to use Cantu Shea butter, pink Eco Styler gel and some olive oil since I had a good result with this combination before. I ended up with 24 twists that I rolled up:


I just KNEW my hair was gonna be cute

It took me around 50 minutes to finish. So I went to bed thinking it would be dry by morning...I was WRONG!

I had somewhere to be so I couldn't sit around and wait for it to dry.

See the excitement? -__-




So I pinned up one side, thinking I was cute.


Then I looked out the window, saw the downpour of rain and realized this style just would not work.

So I went with a corny ass pomp, as usual -__-

The curls were cute but within a few hours my hair was just a big poof. I'm gonna just blame the humidity because usually my hair keeps hold. So maybe I shouldn't call this attempt a fail. I'll try this style again. I'm just not confident enough to try it again for graduation. 

Now I'm back to the same place - I have no idea what to do with my hair for graduation... 

No comments: