December 5, 2011

Give Me a Chance

Can't get this song out of my head ♥


Dwele - "Give Me a Chance" from W.ants W.orld W.omen 2010

Lyrics:

Verse 1
Hey pretty lady
You must have a man
You ain't answer fast enough,
You should take my hand and let me show you
Things about this [nigga], it's too late baby you
Hesitated, just let me entertain you.

Chorus x2
Give me a chance (to show you), show you love
Oh yeah baby, give me a


Verse 2
Give me a second, you should take my seven
Can we talk for a minute, no my name ain't Tevin
Keep you hot like Campbells
Wrap you tight like Diesel....clothing in a seven,
You like a nine, maybe a dime maybe eleven
But who's really counting?
[...]
I understand sometimes you gotta breathe (for a minute)
I respect your space, you need yours and I need mine
But right now I'm in your face until you

Chorus x2
Give me a chance (to show you), show you love
Oh yeah baby, give me a

Bridge
Times is getting harder, baby you need to laugh
You don't need that clown [ass nigga],
I can make you laugh, girl feel my fabric
Boyfriend material, baby you can have it
Wear it til you cant no more
Look there's no pressure, thank you for your time
Now you got my seven, please keep me in mind
And you can call me like a question
Baby I will answer, I can be life enhancer in a man,
If you want to take a chance

Chorus x3
Give me a chance (to show you), show you love
Oh yeah baby, give me

No comments: