December 9, 2011

Circles

I have to admit, I get tired of writing the same shit over and over. Yet somehow I always end up doing it -__-
 
This is probably because I keep doing the same shit over and over. I'm constantly going in circles, repeating myself then complaining about it. There's so many things that I want for myself but my biggest problem is that I don't create situations. I just let situations happen then react to them. I can't be mad if shit doesn't turn out how I like if I put absolutely no effort into things. But then I just use that and say that whatever happens happens and I can't complain with the outcome. It's this horrible complacency that I'm stuck in and I refuse to change to make it better. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I think I stopped making sense -__-

Whatever. Goodnight.

No comments: