September 22, 2010

Yo, where the dudes at?

I need some guy friends. I was having a conversation with a friend and talking to her made me think, hmm how would this conversation be different if she was a guy? Not that the conversation was lacking, it's just that I can't really remember the last time I had a serious conversation with someone of the opposite sex. Somehow I've gotten surrounded by girls and to be honest, its kinda annoying.

It's kinda weird how people see me vs. how I see myself. I happen to be quite a friendly person. I'm just antisocial and I don't like being around people lol. I know that sounds like a complete contradiction but that's just how I see it. Me keeping to myself and not looking approachable can definitely explain why I have a small amount of friends, almost none of them being guys... 
I've come to the realization that most dudes don't pay me any mind cuz I look like I might stab them in the nutsack if they say hello to me. I know I look mean passing by...I'm working on that lol. But anyway, lately I've just been missing the simple things in life...

I miss late night conversations...

Sometimes I seriously miss having a him...

Ugh I wish it wouldn't always come back to this. Somehow it always does.

No comments: